Saturday, July 6, 2013

MAT TESTED – COLOURFUL LEGGINGS



Over the past few months I have accumulated this trio of colourful leggings.  Each pair is from Sportsgirl and I picked each of them up on sale from between $20 - $30 each.

I love them!  I purchased mine to wear to hot yoga, but have also been wearing them whilst walking the dog. I don’t usually like wearing a heavy legging to hot yoga as I find I get too hot.  But, when I saw my winter legs on display in the yoga mirrors about a month ago, I had to do something – fast!  These are perfect because they are not very thick and I find they breathe quite well in the hot room.  They are made of polyester and elastine (not cotton), which is why I think they are good for yoga.  They also help with tree stand pose – stopping that foot from slipping down my leg!

Anyway, thought I would share as I am pretty sure there are still some of these floating around the stores at the moment.  I bought the purple ones most recently at Moonee Ponds Sportsgirl.

Tip – make sure you try them on as the size seems to vary depending on the colour.

Click here for Sportsgirl leggings and here for the current sale, but if you are near a store, it might be worth rummaging through the sale rack as the stock does vary from one store to another!


All pictures my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment